Week three has passed, and Pearadox has been busy with attempting to reach the week 3 deadline set of a functioning version of the robot. Although we did not make the deadline, we have a functioning base and we are finalizing designs for the robot, along with assembly of our manipulator starting. We’ve been very busy and over the weekend, we hosted Tomball Robotics’ team and assisted them with their robot construction. We also gave them various tools and taught them how to operate them, so they can be used for future years and assist them greatly in their robot building. Base has been occupied finalizing final specifications for the base so material can be prepared/milled and later sent off to be welded and put together by our sponsors. They have also been cading the base together with bumpers to test specifications and finalize final image of base. Programming is continuing the rough program, along with tuning PID loops that would be used in this year’s robot. The collector team has been finalizing prototypes after extensive testing, and is finalizing mounting with the base. The lifting team is busy with designs and is currently looking at an elevator mechanism to lift the cubes. Chairmans has been updating the essay and is nearly done with new material that needs to be added with the Chairmans essay. They have also been finalizing rough drafts for the short answers and are currently being revised. Business has been finishing its rough drafts for the business plan and short answers for this year, and is beginning revising/finalization of parts of the business plan. While we may have not reached our goal, Pearadox has been accelerating farther than before with the designs and progress of building the robot. Until next update!